She is completely customized, I carved her lips, nose, philtrum adn chin. I give her a new makeup, including her backplate and protect her with MSC. She has bloggued eyes, gaze correction and sleepy eyes with new pullrings specially made for her. I also change all her eyechips, read more to see all of them.
Due to the value of base dolls used to create her and all the work done on her, I`m asking for 550 euros plus shippings for her.
I will accept any offers, partial trades and layaway. Just email me, but understand if I say no to you.
Leire is one of my last customs, she,s and hybrid made by original parts of two blythes, a Sunshine Holliday and a Dainty Biscuit. I used original dolls from takara.
Both dolls are very apreciate in the Blythe community, and Leire has the best of both models, the lovely tanned skin of the SH (Sunshine Holliday) and the lovely hair colour of the Dabi (Dainty Biscuit)
She has extra long eyelashes! and lovely details in her eyelids.
She has 4 new pairs of eyechips especially made for her.
Two handpainted by me, in browns shades for the front one, and another in gold tones for the look to the rigth. I also create one fantasy pair with pink beads and resin for the front. For the look to the left I used one pair of brainworm in two shades of blue.
Her backplate is signed and numbered. She,s protected with MSC, and her body is in perfect condition.
Would you adopt her???
She will travel with one lovely dress of my choice, in a takara box and the Brown shipper.Thanks for Reading!














No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario